Ethics, integrity and compliance
« A cross-skilled department, to respond to the new issues and obligations of companies in terms of compliance and human rights in business. »
In recent years, all economic operators have seen a number of new requirements placed on them, thus facing increasingly important “ethical regulation” risks: risk of reputational damage, incurring civil liability, implementation of coercive measures, and even criminal prosecution.
Today, normative, procedural, processual and substantive requirements are replacing the previous objectives of sound communication, often governed by soft law, and are forcing companies to be more vigilant.
It is in the face of these new challenges that Jeantet has set up a Task Force with a cross-disciplinary approach, with historical expertise in administrative investigations.
With its multi-jurisdictional experience and a recognized international network, Jeantet provides integrated services in all sensitive areas (governance, corporate law, business criminal law, human rights, environment, labor law, competition law, stock market law, banking law, personal data protection).
«In order to assist our clients in these new challenges, Jeantet has set up a task force capable of handling the full implementation of compliance plans.»
Jeantet can assist with the full implementation of compliance plans as well as with any control or sanction procedures. Jeantet can also advise on the civil or criminal procedures involved by proposing a full service offer, allowing companies to control the increase in the risk of non-compliance by:
- Complying with regulations,
- Reinforcing the cohesion between compliance and efficiency (calls for tender, DPNF, etc.),
- Integrating employees to the various risks,
- Anticipating and limiting the risk of litigation and sanctions,
- Mastering crisis management and operators.
Based on our practical experience and understanding of your activities, our services are based on two fundamental and intrinsic principles of risk management:
The fight against corruption
- Establishment of specific cartographies (corruption…) in view of questionnaires and companies that we carry out, alone or alongside you;
- Development of third party evaluation procedures, drafting of codes or internal regulations;
- Drafting of alert procedures;
- Other internal reference procedures;
- Implementation of anti-corruption training;
- Assistance in setting up databases for AFA audits (AFA Data Room);
- Assistance during the audit phase;
- Assistance during sanction procedures.
The duty of vigilance
Our approach consists of 4 key steps:
- Identification of risks;
- Targeting activities or services with the development of an assessment procedure;
- Preventing rights violations by establishing a vigilance plan;
- Communicate through an annual management report.