Energy & Energy Transition
«Constantly being at the forefront of legal innovation allows us to provide expertise in the innovative fields of energy transition.»
Energy efficiency is a key issue in the fight against climate change and the improvement of public health, and represents a major challenge for those directly involved. Thanks to our lawyers’ multidisciplinary expertise, we can address a wide range of issues.
The joint action of our teams’ different specializations in project financing, corporate law and acquisitions, public law and energy law, enables Jeantet to assist you in the implementation of “passive” solutions (architectural renovation, improvement of heating systems) and “active” solutions (implementation of intelligent systems, smartgrid, RE, energy efficiency of industrial processes, energy saving certificates, etc.).
Our firm is fully aware of regulations and market trends. We provide support to project developers, operators, energy specialists, wind farm manufacturers, electricity operators, investment funds and financial institutions and all industry professionals navigating this ecosystem in France as well as in Eastern Europe, via our foreign offices based in Moscow and Kiev, in Central Asia and in Africa, etc.
«For more than 15 years, we have been providing our clients with know-how and innovative solutions to meet the challenges and constraints of the energy transition, in a constantly changing legal framework.»
- FINANCING (bank bond financing in equity and direct agreements, setting up of securities…)
- MERGERS – AQUISITIONS (takeovers, joint ventures, R&D, sale/acquisition, legal structuring, etc.)
- REGULATIONS (ICPE authorization and declaration, energy code authorization, environmental protection, etc.)
- STRUCTURING (advice on participation in tenders, creation of consortiums, legal audits, creation of joint ventures, acquisitions and disposals of companies or parks, etc.)
- LITIGATION AND ARBITRATION (legal expertise, administrative sanctions, administrative, corporate, banking and criminal appeals, legal interests and accidents (wind farms…), etc.)
WITH YOU THROUGHOUT YOUR TRANSITION PROJECT
- Project implementation (turnkey contracts, BoP, turbine supply contracts, project management contracts, construction contracts, operation and maintenance contracts, asset management contracts)
- Operation (supply and maintenance contracts, purchase obligations, partnership agreements, financial guarantees, etc.)
- Construction and real estate (validation of land titles, obtaining building permits, CCE, tertiary decree, RE 2020, etc.)
- Energy contracts (energy supply contracts (electricity, gas, steam), purchase/sale contracts, corporate PPA, energy performance contracts, etc.)
- Public contracts (PPP, concessions and public service delegation)