We design pragmatic and innovative solutions to address your issues.
Our teams of lawyers have been involved in changes in the real estate sector for many years and innovate alongside various stakeholders: institutional investors (listed and unlisted real estate companies, OPCIs, insurance companies), investment funds, financial institutions, real estate developers and users (large-scale distribution, stores, service residences).
Our ability to anticipate all of your operations provides you with a comprehensive service at the forefront of current events.
We work in conjunction with other experts in the firm, in particular the financing, corporate and public law teams.
REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS
We assist you both in terms of consultancy and litigation on all legal aspects of your complex public or private real estate transactions, from design to construction, as well as marketing and management. Our team is also involved in the training of your legal and operational teams.
- Contractual structuring of real estate transactions (leases in future state of completion, sale in future state of completion, real estate development contract, etc.) ;
- Drafting and negotiation of commercial, professional and residential leases ;
- Development (and similar operations) and construction ;
- Buyer/seller audits for all types of real estate (commercial premises, offices, logistics buildings, residential buildings, etc.) ;
- Drafting of legal advice on real estate (re-invoicing of charges and works, indexation clauses, delivery obligation, urban and commercial pre-emption rights, etc.) ;
- Drafting of legal deeds (dismissal with renewal offer, request for triennial revision, etc.) ;
- Sales in future state of completion, leases in future state of completion ;
- Transfer of business and leasehold rights (creation and management of networks) ;
- Real estate investment (acquisition and sale of real estate assets of real estate companies and portfolios of real estate claims) ;
- Restructuring and development of real estate assets (outsourcing of premises, sale & leaseback, lease & leaseback, construction leases, etc.).
REAL ESTATE LITIGATION
When a dispute arises, we devise the best strategy in close collaboration with you, through the legal system or alternative dispute resolution, arbitration or mediation, to reach the most effective solution :
- Rental litigation relating to commercial, professional and residential leases ;
- Sale litigation ;
- Construction litigation ;
- Liability guarantees for portfolio transfer operations ;
- Incidents during construction or during the acceptance of works ;
- Litigation related to management of residential properties and serviced residences.
Our real estate department is also involved in the training of legal and operational teams.
It actively participates in academic activities (drafting of the Guide des Baux Commerciaux (Commercial Leases Guide), LexisNexis, etc.).