Catherine Saint Geniest is a partner in charge of the real estate practice and Co-Managing Partner of Jeantet since January 2019.
She has developed extensive experience in complex real estate transactions such as real estate development contracts, commercial leases. She is also involved in sales operations, both in transactions and in litigation.
Catherine is a former member of the Paris Bar Council (2010-2012), Chartered Surveyor – MRICS and Knight of the Legion of Honor.
She is a lecturer at the French Bar Association Training School.
Lawyer since : 1985
Bar. : Paris
Language(s) : French - English - Spanish
- Bar Training School (Ecole de Formation du Barreau), 1984
- Postgraduate degree in Law (Maîtrise en droit) – University of Toulouse 1 Capitole, 1983
- Bachelor of History (Licence d’histoire) – University of Toulouse Jean Jaurès, 1982
Member of :
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- Le Cercle des Femmes de l’immobilier (CFI)
- Real estate in the age of energy performance – Business Immo BIG, March 2023
- Commercial rent indexation: quicksand! – Business Immo, november 2022
- ITW Catherine Saint Geniest “Commercial leases: “The jurisprudence is still not fixed”. Jurishebdo Immobilier, 05/23/2022
- [FLASH NEWS] Commercial leases: when is an exclusively upward indexation clause divisible?
- Transition énergétique – Vers un nouveau durcissement progressif de la réglementation encadrant la rénovation énergétique des bâtiments – Loyers et Copropriété, 01/12/2021
- Chronique Baux commerciaux – Semaine Juridique Entreprise et Affaires ,11/11/2021
- Commercial Leases – The Notarial and Real Estate Legal Week, 05/07/2021
- Real Estate News – State of health emergency and rents: the judicial court rejects the lessor’s plea of non-performance, 05/03/2021
- Interview: Arbitration and commercial leases – Loyers et copropriété, décembre 2020
- State of emergency and commercial leases: dispute resolution in the service of emergency
- Guide des baux commerciaux 2019/2020
- La loi Pinel ne ressuscite pas la prescription biennale acquise – Option Finance, 24/07/2017