Arnaud Colin acts on construction law, real estate development law, and general real estate law, both as counsel and in litigation.
Within the firm, he is more particularly in charge of aspects related to construction law, both in transactional matters (setting up operations, drafting and negotiating works contracts or real estate development contracts) and in judicial matters (procedures related to the implementation of builders’ warranties, insurers’ warranties, expert appraisals).
He also intervenes in sales and leases in the future state of completion, and in real estate transfers.
Lawyer since : 2006
Bar. : Paris
Language(s) : French - English - German
- Postgraduate Diploma (DESS) in Real Estate and Construction Law (Paris II Panthéon-Assas University, 2003)
- Master’s Degree in Business Law (Paris II Panthéon-Assas University, 2001)
Member of :
- Association des Juristes et Etudiants en Droit Immobilier (Association of Lawyers and Students of Real Estate Law) (AJEDIM)
- Commercial Leases – The Notarial and Real Estate Legal Week, 05/07/2021
- Guide des baux commerciaux 2019/2020
- Quelques réflexions contemporaines sur le refus de renouvellement et l’indemnité d’éviction
- La refacturation des travaux de mise en conformité au locataire à bail commercial – in Liber Amicorum en l’honneur du Professeur Joël Moneger, Lexisnexis, 2017
- Guide des baux commerciaux 2014, LexisNexis