Julie Serrier advises banking, insurance and financial institutions and their intermediaries mainly on compliance, anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist financing issues, prudential requirements, governance and remuneration.
She also assists clients in banking and financial litigation cases or before independent administrative authorities (AMF, ACPR, ECB).
Prior to joining the firm’s Financial Institutions and Services team, Julie worked for a firm specialising in insurance, compensation and benefits.
She teaches in universities and regularly publishes in various specialised journals.
Lawyer since : 2019
Bar. : Paris
Language(s) : French - English
- Professional Lawyer’s Certificate (CAPA), 2019
- MS/LLM International Law and Management – HEC Paris, 2019
- Master 2 in Corporate and Business Law -Diploma in Corporate Counsel (DJCE), AFJE Lawyer Award – University of Nancy, 2016
- Certificate of Specialised Studies in Company Law – University of Montpellier, 2016
- AMF (Autorité des Marchés Financiers) Examination holder
Member of :
- Paris Place de Droit
- HEC Alumni
- Former President of Young Avotech