Olivier Lyon Lynch advises financial institutions in their litigation before courts and regulatory authorities (AMF, ACPR).
He also provides advice on banking and financial regulation.
Prior to joining Jeantet, Olivier developed an expertise in business litigation with various law firms.
Lawyer since : 2008
Bar. : Paris
Language(s) : French - English
- Master in English and North American Business Law – University of Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris I), 2005-2006
- Master in International Trade Law – University of Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris I), 2004-2005
- The captive soon released – Option finance, 09/01/2023
- LOPMI: A welcome clarification on the legality of the insurability of cyber-breaches – Semaine juridique Générale, 09/01/2023
- Elliott case: a final lap for obstruction – Bulletin Joly Bourse, 07/01/2022
- AMF Position DOC-2021-04 on compliance function requirements: a long-awaited clarification since the entry into force of MiFID II – Bulletin Joly Bourse, July 2021