Marine Noret is a member of the Litigation/Mediation/Arbitration team. She advises on complex corporate and commercial pre-litigation and litigation matters on behalf of French and international clients, large companies and executives.
Before joining Jeantet, Marine notably worked in the legal department of a fintech company in New York.
Lawyer since : 2021
Bar. : Paris
Language(s) : Français - English - Spanish
- Master II Litigation, Arbitration and Alternative Dispute Resolution, 2020
- Master II Business Law, Université Paris-Dauphine, 2018
- Master of Science in Management, ESSEC Grande Ecole, 2016
Member of :
- ESSEC Law Club
- « Le contrôle judiciaire du prix », Rapport du Club des Juristes, supervised by Maurice Nussenbaum and Diego de Lammerville, 2021
- Droit européen des affaires et politiques européennes, supervised by Viviane de Beaufort, Manuels Larcier, 2017