Karl Hepp de Sevelinges is a partner at Jeantet, admitted to the Paris, Frankfurt (Rechtsanwalt) and New York (FLC) bars.
Specialized in mergers and acquisitions, he advises industrial companies, financial institutions and international funds, particularly German-speaking ones, on their investments in France. Karl has significant experience in corporate acquisitions and reorganizations, and advises French and International listed and non-listed companies.
He leads a team of international lawyers specializing in cross border M&A and private equity, all of whom speak three languages (English, French and German).
He is also Co-Managing Partner of Jeantet.
Lawyer since : 1998
Bar. : Paris - Frankfurt am Main - New York
Language(s) : French - English - German
- 2nd State Exam (Rechtsanwalt)
- 1st State Exam, Law
- Master’s Degree in Law – University of Nancy 2, 1992
Member of :
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- France : Investing In… 2023 guide – Chambers, 2023
- Global Legal Insights – Energy 2023, Chapter France, 2023
- Mergers And Acquisitions Due Diligence Questionnaire – France – ABA, Seconde Edition, 2022
- The Renewable Energy Law Review: France – The Law Reviews, 2021
- Les nouvelles règles du jeu en matière M&A – Table ronde – NextStep, 25/11/2021
- Jeantet advises Inventory Planner on its sale to the Brightpearl Group
- Flash German Desk – January 2021
- International successions: the Court of Cassation takes position
- Rétablissement des sanctions en Iran : la difficile réponse européenne – Option finance, 18/06/2018
- Citation de Karl Hepp de Sevelinges et Ruben Koslar, conseils de Daimler AG
- Investissements étrangers : vers un renforcement du décret Alstom – Option finance, 26/02/2018
- German Desk – Aktuelle info nr. 2 – Grundlegende reform des Französischen Schuldrechts – 17/10/2016