Bertrand Barrier has acquired a solid experience in Mergers & Acquisitions and assists international clients in their investment projects.
With 20 years of international experience, Bertrand is also involved in the development of large-scale projects and infrastructures, mainly in developing countries, and has developed significant experience in the field of renewable energy.
Lawyer since : 2001
Bar. : Paris
Language(s) : French - English - German - Russian
- CRFPA (Regional Bar School) Versailles (2000)
- Postgraduate Diploma (DEA) in Contract Law – University of Sceaux (Paris XI), 2000
- Master’s Degree in Law from – University of Sceaux (Paris XI), 1999
- Diploma in Translation in English and German from ISIT
Member of :
- President of the governing board of the French-Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Member of the European Business Association in Ukraine
- French Foreign Trade Advisor (CCE)