Our office in Morocco assists its Moroccan, French and international clients in all areas of corporate law for the development of their projects in Morocco and Africa.
The numerous matters we handle in Africa and our practice of African law, whether national, regional or unified, have made us a reference provider.
Our teams, which are adapted to the needs of the Moroccan market, provide advice and have significant expertise and knowledge of local operational constraints.
The members of our team have developed significant experience in law and business practice in Morocco and Africa, working on various and complex cases since the opening of the Casablanca office in 2009. The firm offers its clients a full range of high value-added services, both in terms of advice and litigation and arbitration in all areas of business law.
PROJECT FINANCING / PUBLIC LAW / PPP
Our teams are specialised in project finance / public law and PPP in Morocco, but also in the Maghreb and Sub-Saharan Africa.
The firm advises both public and private parties, and operates in all sectors, mainly the transport, agriculture, real estate, health and energy sectors.
Specialised in public projects and in particular in the award and execution of major global public contracts such as concessions, partnership contracts and global public contracts, our teams take care of all the legal aspects of the operation whatever the sector concerned.
The firm regularly advises on the following transactions :
- Setting up financing ;
- Structuring of legal arrangements for the award of public contracts and/or global contracts ;
- Design and construction contracts ;
- O&M contracts ;
- PPP ;
- Concessions and public service delegations ;
- Tendering / procurement.
MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS
- Mergers and acquisitions of listed and unlisted companies ;
- Corporate restructuring ;
- Joint-venture ;
- External growth strategies and transaction structuring ;
- Shareholder disputes ;
- Collective proceedings ;
- Corporate law.
Our teams benefit from a recognized experience in financing. The firm is regularly involved in the following operations :
- Structured bilateral or syndicated acquisition finance, with or without leverage, corporate equity finance ;
- Project finance and public-private partnerships in the energy, transport and telecommunications sectors ;
- Trade and export credit finance, equity finance and leasing ;
- Setting up guarantees and security interests, inter-creditor agreements.
CAPITAL MARKETS AND STOCK EXCHANGE LAW
Our team has extensive experience in stock exchange and capital market law, both in Morocco and in France.
The firm is involved in the following operations :
- Initial public offerings: public offering or private placement ;
- Public offers (development of takeover strategies, takeover bids, public exchange offers, public tender offers) ;
- Employee shareholding: stock option plans, free allocation of shares ;
- Securities offerings (capital increase, issuance of structured products) ;
- Investment in listed companies: crossing of thresholds and declarations of intent, control issues, prevention of market abuse, etc.
REAL ESTATE - CONSTRUCTION
Our teams master the specificities of Moroccan real estate law and intervene in the following operations :
- Sale of assets (audit, structuring, setting up of investment structures, drafting of contractual documentation) ;
- Commercial leases (audit, negotiation, transfer) ;
- VEFA contracts ;
- Hotel management contracts ;
- Construction contracts.
LITIGATION / ARBITRATION
Our teams are regularly involved in the following areas :
- Sports litigation ;
- Construction litigation ;
- Commercial litigation ;
- Shareholder disputes.