Philippe Malléa, Doctor of Laws since 1987, acts in the field of public law and project financing where he heads up the department. Following 24 years’ corporate experience within legal departments – 10 years in the Elf Aquitaine Group (now Total) and 10 years at Bouygues – he joined the legal profession in 2004. Philippe Malléa has developed considerable international experience, particularly in Europe (Spain, France, Great Britain and Italy) and Africa (Senegal and Congo), but is also extremely well-established in France where he acts in project financing operations.
Philippe Malléa also co-heads up our Casablanca office.
Language(s) : French - English
- Doctorate in Law (Paris V – University, 1987)
- Advised Samvardhana Motherson Reydel Autotecc Morocco in the construction project of a factory in Tangiers and the relocation of its head office.
- Advised COPAG in the negotiation and conclusion of several commercial contracts.
- Advised E2IP in the financing of a new production site in Casablanca and the structuring of a new subsidiary in Morocco.
- Advised Bombardier North Africa Aerospace in various corporate and employment law issues.
- Advised Maroc Telecom in the sale by the Kingdom of Morroco of part of its stake in Maroc Telecom, as well as its corporate and commercial law issues.
- Advised Keolis in connection with the implementation of an O&M contract in the context of a public procurement contract for the operation/maintenance of a transport system in Senegal.
- Advised the City of Tangier on the launch of a public tender for the award of a delegated management contract in Morocco, for the design/construction/operation/maintenance of anurban public transport infrastructure.
- Advised India Exim Bank in connection with the setting up of a financing in Morocco.
- Advised Servair in the acquisition of a minority stake in Atlas Catering Airlines services.
Best Lawyers in France : Rankings 2023
The firm is pleased to have 20 of its lawyers ranked, including 1 new entry in the following categories : Jean-François Adelle Banking and Finance Law Bertrand Biette Insolvency and Reorganization Law Jacques-Henry de Bourmont Tax Law Thierry Brun Corporate Law Mergers and Acquisitions Law Yvon Dréano Corporate Law Mergers and Acquisitions Law Karl Hepp […]
Paris | BANK-FINANCE-REGULATORY | LITIGATION – ARBITRATION – MEDIATION – CRIMINAL LAW | COMPETITION AND ECONOMIC LAW | CORPORATE – M&A – PRIVATE EQUITY | ENERGY AND NATURAL RESOURCES LAW | TAX | REAL ESTATE | MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS | CAPITAL MARKETS AND STOCK EXCHANGE LAW | IP, TECH & DATA | PUBLIC LAW – PUBLIC CONTRACTS | RESTRUCTURING – LAW OF COMPANIES IN DIFFICULTY
Jeantet, advisor on the sale of part of Maroc Telecom’s share capital by the Kingdom of Morocco
Paris, on July 17, 2019. Jeantet advised Maroc Telecom, the leading telecommunications operator in Morocco listed on the Casablanca Stock Exchange and on the regulated market of Euronext Paris (ticker IAM), on the sale by the Kingdom of Morocco of 8% of Maroc Telecom’s share capital, for a total amount of 8.88 billion dirhams (approximately […]
Paris, Casablanca | CORPORATE – M&A – PRIVATE EQUITY | LISTED COMPANIES AND CAPITAL MARKETS LAW
Afrique, les avocats internationaux en poissons-pilotes, citation de Jeantet
Les Echos exécutives, 29/04/2019
Paris | COMMERCIAL AND INVESTMENT ARBITRATION | MEDIATION | ENERGY AND NATURAL RESOURCES LAW | RENEWABLE ENERGY – RE
Thierry Lauriol and Philippe Malléa speakers during the ” Turkey – Africa Investment Summit 2018″.
Thierry Lauriol and Philippe Malléa speakers during the ” Turkey – Africa Investment Summit 2018″. Thierry Lauriol moderator of the panel:”Doing Business un Africa” and Philippe Mallea speaker during the panel: “Structuring of Foreign Investments in Africa. April, 16, 2018 in Istanbul Program attached
Newsletter – September 2017 – Casablanca
Newsletter – July 2017 – Casablanca
Newsletter Casablanca – June 2017
Our partners quoted in Best Lawyers 2018
Our partners quoted in Best Lawyers 2018 June 6 2017 Click on the document attached to read the list
Karl Hepp de Sevelinges, Ingrid Fauvelière, Ruben Koslar, Philippe Mallea, Hélène Brajou and Jean-Guillaume Follorou quoted in Option Droit & Affaires
Clifford et Jeantet sur l’accord d’EDF et Enbridge, ODA, May, 18th 2016
Karl Hepp de Sevelinges, Ingrid Fauvelière, Ruben Koslar, Philippe Mallea, Hélène Brajou and Jean-Guillaume Follorou quoted in the LJA
Jeantet assiste le leader énergétique canadien Enbridge pour la signature d’un partenariat stratégique avec le groupe EDF portant sur trois projets de parcs éoliens en mer au large des côtes françaises, LJA May 17th 2016
Plusieurs conseils sur le PPP pour la réhabilitation de la prion de la Santé
« Les agriculteurs doivent connaître leur droit pour agir à temps »
Interview publiée dans Agra Presse Hebdo, 04/03/2013