87 avenue Kléber - 75016 Paris
Round table on:
– Presentation of the reform project (Capitant report)
– Uses, tools, ecosystem and needs of asset-based financing
– Financing and security on assets in the context of digitalization
– Treatment of security interest in the context of insolvency proceedings
– Answers to the consultation launched by the Ministry of Justice.
Asset-based financings seem like a veritable laboratory of the efficiency of various security interests over assets, which serve both as the borrowing base and the security.
To discuss the above, six experts have been brought together:
– Professor Michel Grimaldi, Professor at the University of Panthéon-Assas (Paris 2), honorary chairman of the Henri Capitant Association and chairman of the commission in charge of elaborating the project of the security law reform (2017), Paris
– Mr. Renaud Baboin, President, Solutions Fiducie, Paris
– Ms. Catherine Boursier-Taffignon, Head of Legal, ABN AMRO Commercial Finance, Paris
– Mr. Serge de Faÿ, Chief Credit Officer, Bolden, Paris
– Dr. Wolf-Heinrich Stumpf, Rechtsanwalt, Partner, Noerr LLP, Frankfurt
– Pr. Dr. Teun Struycken, Avocaat, Partner, NautaDutilh NV, Amsterdam