Stephen Walters is a member of the Paris Bar and a solicitor in English law. For over twenty years he has advised clients in France and internationally on public and private mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, private equity transactions and other complex strategic transactions. His practice also includes advising on corporate governance issues and institutional investors in connection with their investments in private equity funds.
He advises clients in a wide range of sectors, with particular experience in the life sciences, technology, energy and financial services sectors.
Bar. : Paris (1994) - Solicitor (England and Wales - 1988)
Language(s) : French - English
- University of Warwick, England, LLB (Hons)
- FDI Screening and Equity Financings of French Growth Companies
- Warranty and Indemnity Insurance on French PE Exits: Management Team risk, an issue for Sponsors?
- M&A in France: FDI Screening
- Faced with investment contraction, tech seeks alternatives – Forbes, 10/03/2022 – Quote from Stephen Walters
- The French Tech Next40 2022: a Legal Survey
- Flash Info : the French High Committee for Corporate Governance has published its eighth annual report, 22/11/2021
- Jeantet advises Inventory Planner on its sale to the Brightpearl Group