Yvon Dréano assists French and foreign clients, industrial businesses and investment funds in their Merger & Acquisition and complex restructuring operations. He advises French and international listed and non-listed companies.
Yvon also acts in relation to strategic alliances, joint ventures and governance issues
Yvon is a member of the Conseil des Associés (Board of Partners) of Jeantet
Lawyer since : 1988
Bar. : Paris - Foreign legal consultant of the New York Bar
Language(s) : French - English - German
- Certificate of Aptitude in the Legal Profession (CAPA) – EFB Paris
- Master’s Degree in Business and Tax Law – Universities of Rennes I and Saarbrücken-Germany
- Sciences Po Paris (Economic and Financial division)
Member of :
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- New York State Bar Association (NYSBA), Association of the Bar of the City of New York,
- Association des professeurs et maîtres de conférences de Sciences Po (Association of Professors and Lecturers of Sciences Po)
- Advised Fugro France on the sale of its Land Site Characterisation (LSC) business to Ginger.
- Advised Consolis on the sale of Bonna Sabla to EiM Capital.
- Advised Five Arrow Five Arrow on the acquisition of a minority stake in Kpler.
- Advised Silverfleet Capital on the sale of CoreDux to Arcline Investment Management.
- Advised CRH Materials Group on the sale of all the activities of its subsidiary Teralta to the Audemard group and the sale of Malux to the Alkern Group.
- Advised Nippon Steel Corporation on the Vallourec’s capital transactions and financial restructuring.
- Advised Interdigital, Inc. on the acquisition of Technicolor’s research and innovation unit and patent licensing business.
- Advised Swiss Life AM on the acquisition of a minority stake in the Pisto group.
- Advised FSN Capital on the acqusistion of the Rameder group.
- Advised Sector Alarm, in particular in connection with the sale of 30% of its capital to the KKR fund and the acquisition of the Afone Sécurité group in France.
- Advised Ammega on the acquisition of B.C.M.S France and its subsidiary, Transitech, from their founders.
- Advised AREVA in setting up a joint venture with the Spanish company Gamesa (Iberdrola Group) in the field of offshore wind power and on the sale of this participation in this joint venture to Siemens Gamesa.
- Advised the Superba Group in the sale of its textile machinery manufacturing activities in France and the US.
- Advised the Austrian group Huber Holding in the acquisition of the brand HOM from the Swiss-German group Triumph International.
- Advised APE in connection with its acquisition of a stake in Areva TA.
Jeantet advises Nippon Steel Corporation on the sale of all its shares in Vallourec S.A.
Paris, 25 January 2023 – Jeantet advised the Japanese group Nippon Steel Corporation on the sale of its entire shareholding in Vallourec S.A., a company listed on the regulated market of Euronext Paris, for a total sale price of €77.7m, as part of an Accelerated Book Building (ABB) transaction.
Paris | LISTED COMPANIES AND CAPITAL MARKETS LAW | MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS
Best Lawyers in France : Rankings 2023
The firm is pleased to have 20 of its lawyers ranked, including 1 new entry in the following categories : Jean-François Adelle Banking and Finance Law Bertrand Biette Insolvency and Reorganization Law Jacques-Henry de Bourmont Tax Law Thierry Brun Corporate Law Mergers and Acquisitions Law Yvon Dréano Corporate Law Mergers and Acquisitions Law Karl Hepp […]
Paris | BANK-FINANCE-REGULATORY | LITIGATION – ARBITRATION – MEDIATION – CRIMINAL LAW | COMPETITION AND ECONOMIC LAW | CORPORATE – M&A – PRIVATE EQUITY | ENERGY AND NATURAL RESOURCES LAW | TAX | REAL ESTATE | MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS | CAPITAL MARKETS AND STOCK EXCHANGE LAW | IP, TECH & DATA | PUBLIC LAW – PUBLIC CONTRACTS | RESTRUCTURING – LAW OF COMPANIES IN DIFFICULTY
Jeantet advised Silverfleet Capital on the sale of the CoreDux Group to Arcline Investment Management
Paris, on 8 June 2022 – Jeantet advised Silverfleet Capital on the sale of the CoreDux Group, a manufacturer of flexible gas and fluid artery systems with group companies in the Netherlands, France, Germany and the United States, to Arcline Investment Management. Silverfleet Capital was advised by a joint team of Jeantet and the Dutch […]
Paris | CORPORATE – M&A – PRIVATE EQUITY | REAL ESTATE | EMPLOYMENT
Jeantet advises Nippon Steel Corporation in the financial restructuring of Vallourec
Paris, 10 February 2021 – Jeantet is advising Nippon Steel Corporation, Vallourec’s historical shareholder, in the financial restructuring of Vallourec, involving a capital increase with maintained pre-emptive rights.
Jeantet advises Ammega on the acquisition of B.C.M.S France and Transitech
Paris, 16 January 2020 – Jeantet advised the Ammega group in connection with the acquisition of B.C.M.S France and its subsidiary, Transitech, from their founders. B.C.M.S France and Transitech, located in Castres in Midi-Pyrénées and Sées in Basse Normandie, are both specialized in the production of conveyor belts and custom-made belts. The Ammega group is […]
Paris | MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS | REAL ESTATE | EMPLOYMENT | COLLECTIVE RELATIONSHIPS | SOCIAL MANAGEMENT AND CORPORATE RESTRUCTURING | SOCIAL LITIGATION | MANAGEMENT
Jeantet advises Silverfleet Capital on the acquisition of BOA Purified Solutions and BOA Flexible Solutions BOA.
Paris, October 11, 2019- Jeantet advised the investment fund Silverfleet Capital in the acquisition of BOA Purified Solutions and BOA Flexible Solutions from the German group BOA.
Paris | MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS | EMPLOYMENT | COLLECTIVE RELATIONSHIPS | SOCIAL MANAGEMENT AND CORPORATE RESTRUCTURING | SOCIAL LITIGATION | MANAGEMENT | REAL ESTATE
Jeantet advises german Kathrein SE on sale of antenna business to Ericsson
Paris, 05 march 2019 – Acting with German law firm Noerr LLP, Jeantet is advising the German KATHREIN SE on the sale of its mobile networks antenna business (around 4,000 employees worldwide) to the listed Swedish group Ericsson. The asset deal covering several jurisdictions is expected to be completed in the third quarter of 2019. […]
Paris | MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS | EMPLOYMENT | COLLECTIVE RELATIONSHIPS | SOCIAL MANAGEMENT AND CORPORATE RESTRUCTURING | SOCIAL LITIGATION | MANAGEMENT
French business law firm JEANTET changes its governance
JEANTET is changing its governance with the creation of a Comex and a Board of Partners. The Comex will be in charge of the operational management and of the implementation of the strategic plan of the firm. It is made up of two elected partners, Catherine Saint Geniest and Karl Hepp de Sevelinges as co-managing […]
Jeantet advised swiss life am on its acquisition of pisto shares
Paris, 3rd August 2018 – French lawfirm Jeantet has advised Swiss Life Group in connection with the completion of the acquisition of 24,3% shares of Pisto Group from Lombard Odier Macquarie Infrastructure Fund (LMIF). Swiss Life joints the shareholding of Pisto Group shareholder along with CNP Assurances and Crédit Agricole. Pisto is France’s leading independent […]
Paris | ECONOMIC LITIGATION | MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS
Jeantet advised donnelley financial solutions on its sale of language services providers
Paris, 3rd August 2018 – French lawfirm Jeantet advised Donnelley Financial Solutions in connection with the sale of Donnelley Language Solutions (DLS) to SDL, a leader in global content management and language translation software and services, for approximately $77.5 million. With a global presence on 4 continents, DLS offers a wide range of linguistic services […]
Paris | MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS
Jeantet, Bredin Prat, Cravath and Wilson Sonsini on the acquisition by InterDigital of more than 21.000 patents of Technicolor
Paris, 5 March 2018, The American group InterDigital, specialist in research and development in mobile technology, entered into a sale agreement of its “patent licensing business”, for an estimated value of 475 million dollars. The agreement provides that InterDigital will pay Technicolor 150 million dollars in cash up front. Technicolor shall also receive 42,5% of […]
Our partners quoted in Best Lawyers 2018
Our partners quoted in Best Lawyers 2018 June 6 2017 Click on the document attached to read the list