Yvon Dréano assists French and foreign clients, industrial businesses and investment funds in their merger & acquisition and complex restructuring operations. He also acts in relation to strategic alliances and joint ventures, operations concerning listed companies and governance issues. His expertise also includes judicial and arbitration litigation of equity transactions.
Yvon is a member of the Jeantet Conseil des Associés (Board of Partners).
Lawyer since : 1988
Bar. : Paris - Foreign legal consultant of the New York Bar
Language(s) : French - English - German
- Certificate of Aptitude in the Legal Profession (CAPA) – EFB Paris
- Master’s Degree in Business and Tax Law – Universities of Rennes I and Saarbrücken-Germany
- Sciences Po Paris (Economic and Financial division)
Member of :
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- New York State Bar Association (NYSBA), Association of the Bar of the City of New York,
- Association des professeurs et maîtres de conférences de Sciences Po (Association of Professors and Lecturers of Sciences Po)