Thibault Mercier is a member of the Paris Bar. He advises local and international clients, including corporations, banks and investment funds, on a wide range of financing, M&A and equity transactions involving corporate and financing law, as well as credit and security regulations.
He is also a lecturer in corporate law and rhetoric at the Institut Catholique de Paris.
He joined Jeantet in 2019 after having worked for an international business law firm.
Lawyer since : 2015
Bar. : Paris
Language(s) : English - Spanish
- Foreign Languages Degree (Nantes University)- 2006
- M2 International Business Law (Paris V Descartes University)- 2011
- Certificate of aptitude for the profession of lawyer (CAPA) – 2014
- Enhanced secured creditors in france after cornerstone reform of security law and collective proceedings of september 15, 2021, october 2021
- Support for asset-based financing as a relay for EMPs: exceptional government measure in favor of factoring – Option Droit & Affaires, update 28/09/2020
- Derivatives 2020 – International comparative legal guide French Chapter
- [Publication] Handbook of legal culture – CRFPA – National exam 2020 Session
- Best practices, legal certainty and dispute resolution under French law