Pierre Linais is a member of the Litigation, Arbitration and Mediation department. He represents many French and foreign clients in pre-litigation and litigation matters, particularly in the banking, insurance, transportation, construction and energy sectors.
His main practice areas are corporate commercial and operational litigation, financial litigation and enforcement proceedings. He also has specific experience in industrial claims and complex proceedings in which judicial experts are appointed.
His highly international practice extends geographically to the United States, the United Kingdom and French-speaking Africa, where he has been involved in numerous disputes before civil, commercial and labor courts.
Lawyer since : 2013
Bar. : Paris
Language(s) : French - English
- LL.M. Comparative and International Dispute Resolution – Queen Mary University, London (United Kingdom), 2013
- Certificat d’Aptitude à la Profession d’Avocat (CAPA), 2012
- Master 2, International and European Law, Nancy 2 University, 2010
- Master 1, International, European and Foreign Law, Aix-Marseille University, 2009
- Expected judicial application of the unforeseen circumstances mechanism by the Paris Commercial Court – Option Finance, 17/04/2023
- The imprévision mechanism: French courts addressing the unforeseeable – LIR, mars 2023
- The captive soon released – Option finance, 09/01/2023
- LOPMI: A welcome clarification on the legality of the insurability of cyber-breaches – Semaine juridique Générale, 09/01/2023
- France: Enforcement of Judgments in Civil and Commercial Matters – Legal 500, september 2022