Pauline Fossat is involved in complex pre-litigation and litigation cases in commercial, banking, financial and criminal matters on behalf of French and foreign clients.
She has joined the Litigation/Arbitration/Mediation team to apply her procedural and other skills in the context of strategic conflict management on behalf of large companies and executives.
Lawyer since : 2019
Bar. : Paris
Language(s) : French - English
- MS/LLM Law and International Management (HEC PARIS)– 2019
- Institute of Criminology (Paris II)– 2017
- M2 International and European dispute resolution (Paris X)– 2016
- Bachelor Law and Political Science with a specialization in political science- 2014
Member of :
- Former President of the French Federation of Debate and Eloquence
- Member of the Observatory of Criminal Justice
- HEC Alumni
- MS/LLM thesis : « Le contentieux des affaires à l’épreuve du temps : la nécessité de la célérité processuelle »