Pauline Choupot specialises in intellectual property law and advises and litigates in the fields of trademark law, copyright law, patent law and unfair competition.
Before joining Jeantet, Pauline worked in several European and Anglo-Saxon law firms specialising in intellectual property law.
Lawyer since : 2020
Bar. : Paris
Language(s) : French - English
- Certificat d’Aptitude à la Profession d’Avocat – Laurent Fabius class (2018)
- Master of Laws – LLM, Intellectual Property Law (Queen Mary University of London)
- DU Intellectual Property Law (Nantes University)
- Master 2 – Tax Law (Panthéon-Assas University)
- Master 1 – Business Law (Panthéon-Assas university)