Marie Robin has acquired expertise in financial litigation through her previous experience in the financial litigation, regulatory and criminal business law departments of international law firms.
She also advises participatory financing platforms, as well as various stakeholders from the 2.0 and 3.0 finance sectors.
Since 2018, Marie has been an independent director of a company listed on Euronext.
She was also a lecturer in collective procedures for three years at the Université Paris Sud XI.
She holds a Master’s degree in Finance from INSEEC and a Master’s degree in Criminal Business Law from the Université Paris Sud XI.
Lawyer since : 2019
Bar. : Paris
Language(s) : French - English
- Master’s Degree specialised in Finance – INSEEC, 2016-2017
- Master’s Degree Criminal Law et Business Criminal Law – Paris Sud XI University, 2016
- Providing training for the professional association “Financement Participatif France”
- Author in the Lamy droit du financement pour Acteurs des Marchés Financiers (since 2019)
- Participation alongside Frank Martin Laprade in the drafting of the dossier “Action de concert” for the review Actes Pratiques et Ingénierie Sociétaire
Jeantet announces the appointment of five counsels: Benjamin Cohu, Océane Demoulin, Victor Mollet, Marie Robin and François-Xavier Simeoni
Paris, April 19, 2023, Jeantet is pleased to announce the appointment of Benjamin Cohu (securities law), Océane Demoulin (employment law), Victor Mollet (employment law), Marie Robin (financial litigation and crowdfunding) and François-Xavier Simeoni (tax law) as counsels. Benjamin Cohu (securities law), 37, joined Jeantet’s Capital Markets practice in 2017. Alongside Cyril Deniaud, he advises both […]
Paris | CAPITAL MARKETS AND STOCK EXCHANGE LAW | EMPLOYMENT
Europe Shakes up some participatory funding models – L’AGEFI, 12/02/2021
Quote from Marie Robin in this article by Alexandra Oubrier on the European regulation on crowdfunding.
Paris | FINANCING