Lobna Issaïden’s practice focuses on banking and financial law. She has developed an expertise in financial law within various portfolio management companies, before working in a law firm and extending her expertise to banking law.
She advises French and international clients, including banking and financial institutions, payment institutions and investment funds, in the context of their activities and also assists them in litigation matters.
Lawyer since : 2016
Bar. : Paris
Language(s) : French - English - Arabic - Spanish
- École de Formation des Barreaux de Paris (EFB), 2013
- Master/LLM Law and International Management – HEC Paris, 2011
- Professional Master International Trade Law – University Panthéon-Sorbonne Paris I, 2007
- Research Master 2 International Economy Law – University Panthéon-Sorbonne Paris I, 2006
- Institut des Hautes Etudes Internationales (IHEI) – University Panthéon-Assas Paris II, 2005
Member of :
- Asssociation des Juristes d’Affaires Marocains (AJAM)