Hélène Gelas advises on public law, environmental law, urban planning law and energy law, in the field of energy and real estate.
She holds a doctorate in law and assists her clients, from large listed groups and investment funds to small and medium-sized French and international companies, with advice and litigation before the administrative courts and in all stages of projects, whether for major real estate development projects or for renewable energy projects (wind, photovoltaic, hydraulic, methanization, hydrogen or storage…).
She assists clients in all matters relating to the obtaining of authorizations (development strategies for complex projects, implementation of construction under appeal, etc.), and also, for energy projects, connection or even power purchase contracts.
Lawyer since : 2006
Bar. : Paris
Language(s) : French - English
- Doctorate, Université Paris II – Panthéon Assas – 2004
- DEA Public International Law, Université Paris II – Panthéon Assas
Member of :
- Syndicat d’énergies renouvelables (SER)
- France Energie Eolienne (FEE)
- Association Technique Energie Environnement (ATEE)
- Syndicat des professionnels de l’énergie solaire – ENERPLAN