Aline Henrion-Chardon has extensive experience in the French and Swiss tax structuring of mergers and acquisitions and external growth operations of groups and their underlying assets. Aline has particular expertise in assisting families of major shareholders and French and foreign SMEs as well as investment funds with all French and Swiss tax issues related to the ownership, transfer of assets or sale of companies or holdings. During her career, Aline has acquired, among other things, a significant expertise in the tax structuring of real estate in France and in Europe and in the elaboration of tailor-made asset structures (civil companies, partnerships).
Aline also provides assistance in tax audits and litigation in France and Switzerland.
Lawyer since : 2010
Bar. : Paris - Geneva
Language(s) : French - English
- Master’s Degree in Law and International Management – HEC Paris, 2009
- Postgraduate Degree (Master II) in Business and Tax Law & Business Law Master’s Degree – DJCE, Lyon III University, 2007
- Certificate in Specialised Studies in Tax Law – University of Montpellier, 2007
- Postgraduate Degree (Master 1) in Business Law and Finance – Lyon III University, 2006
Member of :
- DJCE Alumni
- HEC Alumni
- Ordre des Avocats de Genève
- TVA : Le modèle suisse de consultation, l’Agefi, 27 avril 2011