Adrien Fourmon is in charge of our Public Law, Energy, and Environment practice and brings extensive regulatory experience in this area.
He was a partner at Huglo-Lepage & Associés from January 2014 to December 2017, before becoming legal head of structured finance in the Energy, Environment, and Real Estate Financing Department at BPIfrance Financement from 2018 to 2020.
Adrien Fourmon mainly acts on advisory and audit matters as well as litigation advice in public economic law and business law in the energy and environment sectors, and in project finance, in particular with banks, investors, developers, local authorities, national and local public institutions, and private companies partnering with public entities.
Adrien is involved in training activities, as well as in research and development of law in many fields by regularly participating in the drafting of codes or doctrines.
Lawyer since : 2007
Bar. : Paris
Language(s) : French - English
- CAPA, 2007
- Specialized Master – ESSEC, 2004
- LLM – University of Nottingham, 2003
- The greening of State aid: the new guidelines on State aid for climate, environmental protection and energy – Energy – The greening of State aid: the new guidelines on State aid for climate, environmental protection and energy – Énergie – Environnement – Infrastructures, 01/06/2022
- Biobased products have a place in the life cycle analysis and in the RE2020 – Le Moniteur, 24/06/2022
- The adoption of a regulatory framework for hydrogen – Destination climat, 04/01/2022
- The Renewable Energy Law Review: France – The Law Reviews, 2021
- EPR in the building sector: a waiting game – Batinfo.com, 02/16/2022
- Smart building: solutions to reduce the consumption of local authority buildings – Smart City Mag n°43, Décémbre 2021
- Contrôle des investissements étrangers : protéger l’innovation des énergies renouvelables – Journal de l’éolien, 01/12/2021
- Transition énergétique – Vers un nouveau durcissement progressif de la réglementation encadrant la rénovation énergétique des bâtiments – Loyers et Copropriété, 01/12/2021
- Two views: New Playing Field – European American Chambers of Commerce, 11/14/2021
- Documents d’urbanisme : les objectifs zan contraints par des délais serrés – Le Moniteur, 12/11/2021
- The fight against artificialisation will require planning – Le Moniteur, 22/10/2021
- The Climate and Resilience Act prohibits the construction of new commercial premises that lead to the artificialisation of land – Le Monde du Droit, 08/30/2021