MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS
We assist you in your M&A transactions, our ability to innovate and anticipate has been at the heart of our transactional activity for over fifty years.
Our research and studies on market developments and on numerous sectors of activity allow us to accurately apprehend any strategic operations you may need in order to provide you with effective support that goes beyond simple legal advice.
Our practice, in France and abroad, covers various economic sectors (finance, health, services, industry, energy, media, etc.) and all types of strategic operations of external growth or reorganization of groups and companies.
- Main fields of activity:
- Strategic external growth cases ;
- Mainly mid-cap and large-cap transactions.
- Key areas of expertise:
- Acquisition and disposal of shares and businesses ;
- Carve-out, including cross-border ;
- Joint ventures and partnerships ;
- Corporate governance ;
- Acquisitions and disposals of participating interests ;
- Mergers, demergers, restructurings ;
- Shareholders’ agreements ;
- Due Diligence.
- A recognized cross-border expertise:
- More than 50% of our M&A transactions involve an international party ;
- Jeantet advises companies involving French and foreign targets.
- Support of a full service firm:
- Employment and tax law, environment, real estate, litigation ;
- Commercial, Compliance ;
- Notifications, merger control in France and abroad ;
- Foreign investments.
Tailor-made and innovative advice: Development of an offensive strategy designed for you and your company. Jeantet is strongly involved in compliance and anti-corruption issues (Sapin II law).
A partner at the heart of its clients’ realities: Regular speakers at conferences, our lawyers are regularly consulted on major reform projects. Jeantet is therefore very involved in compliance and anti-corruption issues (loi Sapin II).
LITIGATION / ARBITRATION
Our teams are regularly involved in the following areas :
- Sports litigation ;
- Construction litigation ;
- Commercial litigation ;
- Shareholder disputes.
REAL ESTATE - CONSTRUCTION
Our teams master the specificities of Moroccan real estate law and intervene in the following operations :
- Sale of assets (audit, structuring, setting up of investment structures, drafting of contractual documentation) ;
- Commercial leases (audit, negotiation, transfer) ;
- VEFA contracts ;
- Hotel management contracts ;
- Construction contracts.
- Structuring of mergers & acquisitions ("inbound" and "outbound") for industrial, financial and real estate groups;
- Tax structuring of Swiss and European investment funds;
- "Management packages for French and Swiss groups, particularly in an international context;
- Wealth tax for HNWI and UHNWI clients and key family shareholders;
- Tax residency issues for companies and individuals (including lump sum taxation);
- Assistance in tax audits or litigation.