We are the only leading Franco-Swiss law firm in business and tax law to provide Swiss, French and international clients with a powerful and recognized platform of integrated expertise of nearly 150 lawyers.
Our team has more than 20 years of experience in Franco-Swiss matters and transactions with corporate clients, financial institutions and business families.
For their operations in the European Union or in Africa, our team of ten lawyers, admitted to the Geneva and Paris Bars, is authorized to offer its expertise to its clients in Switzerland as well as in France and Luxembourg. We assist industrial and service companies, banks, funds, investors and law firms.
In Switzerland, our structure is integrated with that of the Luxembourg office to offer a unique platform of expertise for corporate and tax structuring as well as for collective and private investments under Luxembourg law.
M&A AND CORPORATE LAW
- Mergers and acquisitions of listed and unlisted companies
- Stock exchange law
- Corporate restructuring
- Private equity transactions
- Joint ventures
- Assistance to Swiss and French companies in their mutual activities and investments, from the strategic thinking stage to the structuring of operations
- External growth strategies, inbound and outbound, and transaction structuring
- Shareholder disputes
- Corporate law
- Structuring of mergers & acquisitions ("inbound" and "outbound") for industrial, financial and real estate groups;
- Tax structuring of Swiss and European investment funds;
- "Management packages for French and Swiss groups, particularly in an international context;
- Wealth tax for HNWI and UHNWI clients and key family shareholders;
- Tax residency issues for companies and individuals (including lump sum taxation);
- Assistance in tax audits or litigation.
BANKING AND FINANCE LAW
- Drafting and negotiating contracts for credit institutions and investment companies
- Internal procedures and guidelines
- Optional and mandatory reporting to the Money Laundering Reporting Office (MROS)
- Compliance monitoring plans / compliance support
- Remuneration policies
- Compliance assistance to banking groups
- Provisional measures, receiverships and exequatur
- Litigation on financial products and their distribution
- Business process outsourcing (BPO) litigation
- Legal and fiscal strategy of the estate, advice on acquisition schemes, structuring of financing;
- Family governance before and after intergenerational transmission, both in a professional and private context;
- Inheritance law and transmission of assets, in particular for families located in several jurisdictions (France, European Union, Switzerland, "BRICS");
- Amicable or judicial settlement of inheritance disputes in an international context;
- Application and implementation of existing preferential regimes for the transfer of assets (Dutreil pact).
- Structuring and registration of Swiss and European investment funds;
- FINMA authorisation for the distribution of foreign collective investment schemes;
- Mandatory publications under Swiss law;
- Delegated management in Switzerland/advisor status of a management company in the EU;
- FINMA authorisations for the activities of custodian bank, collective investment manager, representative office, payment service and distributor.
- Cross-border issues in urban planning ;
- Structuring of public/private partnerships ;
- Definition and implementation of investment operations on behalf of property developers.