On 18 September 2015 the Energy law Group will organise the 4th Energy event, an event that will bring together leading energy industry practitioners, regulators, bankers and lawyers from all over Europe, Arab countries and Africa, to discuss some of the most compelling legal issues of the energy sector.
Workshop topics for this edition include:
– Security of Investments in a Changing Legal Environment – A Case for International Arbitration? – Experiences, Legal and Practical Issues
– Gas pipeline projects, gas storage and shale gas
– REMIT: policy and practical issues facing energy market participants in the changing regulatory regime
– Challenges in Renewables in the Middle East and Africa
– Oil & Mining: current trends of development in Eastern Europe and Africa
For further information, please follow: